Based on our extensive experience working in the civic innovation sector we help create strategies and Road Maps for how spaces can become nurturing environments for civic innovation.
- Coming soon
We provide a range of R&D services from site-specific feasibility and opportunity studies through to publications, evaluations and prototyping of new workspace technologies.
- Anerley Town Hall - feasibility study
- Augmented Desk - concept and prototype development
- Beddington Green Economy Innovation Centre - feasibility study
- Enterprise Desk - evaluation
- Innovative Learning Spaces for Radical Good - publication
- OEx Tokyo - feasibility study
- Social Innovation Incubation White Paper - advisory role
- The Winch - feasibility study
We provide DBOT (Design, Build, Operate and Transfer) services to a variety of organisations. We support our clients from the feasibility and design stages through to construction and fit-out and finally occupation and operation.
- ActionAid Global Platforms - D/B
- Enterprise Desk - D/B
- Health Foundry - D/B/O
- Impact Hubs - D/B/O/T
- Lego Foundation Mexico Office - D/B
- Library Lab - D/B/O
- Shiojiri Innovation Space - D/B/O/T